Hello friends this some words which are use instead of 'very ' I hope it's helpful for you.
These are some important questions of Accounting Equation for class 11th . These questions help you to improve your speed in accountancy and these questions are also based on Accounting Equation concepts. I hope you would like to solve these questions and this will help you. We have taken care of every single concept given in CBSE Class 11 Accountancy. Question-1. Show the Accounting Equation on the basis of the following and present a balance sheet on the last new equation balances:- Manu started business with cash ₹50,000 Bought furniture for ₹500 Purchased goods on credit ₹4000 Sold goods on cash (cost ₹500) for ₹700 Received rent ₹200 Purchased goods for cash ₹1000 Withdrew for personal use ₹700 Paid to creditors ₹400 Paid for salaries ₹200 [Ans. Assets Cash 48,100+ furniture 500+ stock 4,500 Liabilities: creditors 3,600+ capital 249,500; Balance Sheet total 53,100.] Question 2 . Prove that the Accounting Equation is satisfied in al...
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें
Please Don't enter any spam link.
Support Me so I can provide you best educational content.